There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Stradiversity…but all together!
- A new violin at the Museo del Violino:Amaryllis Fleming, Girolamo Amati 1600c.
- Violin beyond borders: Stradivari in Rijeka, Kresnik and Cremona
- A Guarneri violin at the Scala theatre: Premio Internazionale LOMBARDIA È RICERCA- giornata della ricerca in memoria di Umberto Veronesi- III edizione
- Mexico: “Los Violines de Cremona: Stradivari, el Barroco y más allá “
“friends of Stradivari” is an international network bringing together people who possess, use or keep in custody instruments of the Cremonese classical violin making tradition, as well as people who study them, love them or just want to support the promotion and development of the violin making tradition from a cultural standpoint.
The goal is to create a virtual community, and to bring to Cremona instruments to display, study and listen, because all these instruments belong to the entire world.