How to become a member
1) The “friends of Stradivari” Honorary Membership is created within the Fondazione Museo del Violino Antonio Stradivari, Cremona
2) The purpose of this Membership is to create a global network of all those – individuals or institutions – who are owners, caretakers or users of stringed instruments from the classic Cremonese period, with the goal of promoting study, exchange of ideas, stringed instrument making exhibitions, publications, and other initiatives related to historical Cremonese stringed instrument making.
3) Membership can be sought through direct invitation or by a request which would then be reviewed by the Foundation’s Board. The Board has final authority to reject a membership request or remove one’s membership in the future.
4) The minimum membership fee is 150 Euros a year, which can be automatically renewed from year to year. The Board may change this amount in the future.
5) Luthiers, researchers, enthusiasts or supporters of classic Cremonese stringed instrument making are also eligible to become Members, with the same conditions.
6) “friends of Stradivari” members may also join the “Platinum Club” with an annual contribution of 10.000 Euros or more, the “Gold Club” with an annual contribution between 5,000 Euros and 10.000 Euros, or the “Silver Club” with a contribution between 1,000 and 5,000 Euros.
7) Each member will receive all the information about the Foundation’s activities, printed or online, in addition to news, proposals, and information about other initiatives that other members request us to share through the Foundation.
8) The Foundation provides benefits for all the members of the network. You can find a list of the benefits on our website: www.friendsofstradivari.it
9) The regulation may be amended by the Foundation, giving simple notice to the members.
Become a friend of Stradivari
( quota min € 150,00 max € 999,00 )
( quota min € 1000,00 max € 4999,00 )
(quota min € 5000,00 )
|Metodi di pagamento